|Duration (mins)||Special Offer Now On||Full Price Course||Semi Permanent Makeup Eyeliners (Top AND Bottom)||90 - 120||£375|
|Semi Permanent Makeup Eyeliners (Top OR Bottom)||90 - 120||£275|
|Colour Boost (Top Up)||90||£120||£199|
|Free consultation is available. Patch test is normally required 24 hours before the procedure. A deposite of £50 will be charged should you wish to proceed with the procedure after the consultation.|
Semi permanent Eyeliner or Eyeliner Tattooing
Make the most of your eye with semi permanent makeup eyeliner and eyelash enhancement.
Form subtle to dramatic, eyelash enhancement or eyeliner can dramatically define eyes, creating great looks that are long lasting and always perfect.
It can provide you with a defined eyeliner or subtle shadow. Eyeliner enhancement can create emphasis on your eye colour, make your eyelashes appear thicker and add more depth and definition to your eyes. It can even make your eyes appear larger, more striking and attractive. Permanent eyeliner will give you a neat and natural look which is smudge free.
Free consultation and patch testing
We provide free of charge no obligation consultation to address your questions and concerns. We will also discuss your request and assess face shape and colour.
A patch test 24 hours prior the treatment is essential. The patch test is a crucial routine procedure to ensure the client does not have an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic and hypo allergenic pigment. The test is offered free of charge and only take a few moments.
So why not contact us now for a FREE of charge NO obligation consultation?
Pre treatment advice
Apart from the general advice before the treatment, the following advice should also be taken into consideration before your semi permanent eyebrow procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following your procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses 24 hours after the procedure.
- You may have mild swelling after your enhancement procedure and as a safety precaution you may wish to have someone drive you home.
- Eyelash stimulating products should not be used for 4 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Artificial lashes should be removed 1 week prior to your procedure and not reapplied for 2 weeks post procedure.
- Eyelash tinting or eyelash perming treatments should be carried out no less than 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- You must be over 18.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must be well on the day of your procedure. Discuss with your technician if you have any doubts.
- You will need two treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
- For the best possible results and to avoid complications, always follow the aftercare advice given by your technician.