|Special Offer Now On
|Full Price Course
|Semi Permanent Makeup Lip Liners
|90 - 120
|Semi Permanent Makeup Lip Contour with Blush
|90 - 120
|Semi Permanent Makeup Lip Full Colour
|90 - 120
|Colour Boost (Top Up)
|Free consultation is available. Patch test is normally required 24 hours before the procedure. A deposite of £50 will be charged should you wish to proceed with the procedure after the consultation.
Semi permanent Lip Liner, Contour with Blush or Full Lip Colour
For a truly subtle and beautiful cosmetic effect, semi permanent makeup lip treatment including lip liner, lip contour with blush and full lip colour, is an excellent way of enhancing the shape and colour of your lips.
Your lips will look fuller and shapelier. This fabulous procedure can help reduce lipstick bleed, ensuring that you have perfect lips at all times. Full lip colour is also available in a subtle shade to crisp, correct or redefine lips. For a more striking effect, stronger colour can be applied.
As you age, the lip colours and contours fade over time. semi permanent lip enhancement can help to restore, enhance and define your lips with subtle colour as well as flirt with the natural lip contour and introducing a haze of colour across your lips. The procedure can also correct asymmetry to a degree and your lips will always stay beautiful.
Free consultation and patch testing
We provide free of charge no obligation consultation to address your questions and concerns. We will also discuss your request and assess face shape and colour.
A patch test 24 hours prior the treatment is essential. The patch test is a crucial routine procedure to ensure the client does not have an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic and hypo allergenic pigment. The test is offered free of charge and only take a few moments.
So why not contact us now for a FREE of charge NO obligation consultation?
Pre treatment advice
Apart from the general advice before the treatment, the following advice should also be taken into consideration before your semi permanent eyebrow procedure.
- IPL laser hair removal around the mouth should be carried out no less than 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Dermal fillers in the lip should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Waxing and bleaching treatments should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- f you have a history of cold sores, we suggest you use anti-herpes medication e.g. Zovirax ointment 1-week prior and 1-week after your procedure to reduce the incidence of outbreak. Oral anti-herpes medication will also control the incidence of an outbreak. Micro-pigmentation does not cause cold sores, however if you carry the virus, it lays dormant in the nervous system and can be aroused by the infusion process.
- You must be over 18.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must be well on the day of your procedure. Discuss with your technician if you have any doubts.
- You will need two treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
- For the best possible results and to avoid complications, always follow the aftercare advice given by your technician.